Aeotec Smart Home Hub - SmartThings, Z-Wave, And ZigBee Hub
Aeotec has partnered with SmartThings to add a “Works As a SmartThings Hub” device to their portfolio. This Aeotec Smart Home Hub leverages the same hardware used in the SmartThings Hub v3, optimized to work seamlessly with all new features of the current SmartThings app and ecosystem.
The Aeotec Smart Home Hub is compatible with over 5,000 other smart products, including Z-Wave and SmartThings devices. Some of the most recognizable compatible brands include Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa, and ZigBee. You can even connect with audio systems, cameras, and smart doorbells.
Aeotec Smart Home Hub is the central controller and the intelligent brain of your home's automation system. It allows you to wirelessly connect a wide range of compatible smart devices from Aeotec and other makers - over 5,000 devices are compatible - to build smart lighting, safety, entertainment, and security for your home and manage all of its connected electronics. Using the SmartThings app for iOS and Android, you'll be able to create automated routines that meet your family's routines from morning to night. Lights will brighten as you wake, and your home's electronics will power off when you sleep.
Turn Your House Into A Smart Home
Of course, the Aeotec hub is the perfect device to turn your house into a smart home. The Aeotec smart home hub works to seamlessly connect your devices together wirelessly. This way, they can effectively operate together. In addition, you can use the smart home hub by Aeotec to monitor and control all the connected devices throughout your house. Whenever there is unexpected activity, your smart home control hub will send you instant alerts. Of course, this is important to help you monitor your smart home activity remotely. With your SmartThings smart home hub gateway, you can rapidly know when doors are opened, visitors arrive, or when noise disturbances occur. Surely, the smart home monitoring hub by SmartThings is an excellent solution to improve your house’s security and technology.
WORKS WITH: Compatible with Z-Wave, Zigbee, and Wi-Fi, this v3 of the SmartThings hub platform can control other systems such as; Door locks from August, Kwikset, Schlage, and Yale; Cameras and doorbells from Aeotec, Arlo, Nest, and Ring; Connected audio and speaker systems from Bose, Samsung, and Sonos; Connected lighting from Aeotec, Cree, Leviton, LIFX, Philips Hue, Sylvania, and others; Smart thermostats from Ecobee, Honeywell, Nest, and others. For the full compatible devices list visit: Works With SmartThings devices, including your favorite Z-Wave and Zigbee products
Benefits and Features:
- Easiest way to make your home a smart home: Wirelessly connect and control a huge range of smart devices - over 5,000 are available from dozens of brands - including voice assistants, lights & switches, speakers, cameras, sensors and more
- Automate connected devices: Any device you connect can be included into automations which can be intelligently managed
- Control via app and voice: Monitor and control connected devices, and run automations, using the SmartThings app on Android, iOS, and iPadOS, or voice user interfaces Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant
- Requires an internet-connected Wi-Fi router (available Ethernet port recommended), plus a smart phone or table running the SmartThings app
- Compatibility: certified to work with Google, Alexa, SmartThings, Wi-Fi, Z-Wave Plus, and ZigBee protocols. Not compatible outside of the USA.
- With the new Aeotec SmartThings hub, installation has never been easier. Start off by powering up the smart home hub and downloading the SmartThings mobile app. Here, you can create an account, connect your hub, and finalize SmartThings home hub setup process.
Power Supply: 5V, 2A power adapter
Regions: US Version
Z-Wave Frequency: 908.42 MHz (US)
Certifications: Zigbee, Z-Wave, WWA, WWGA, FCC/IC/CE
Scope of delivery: Aeotec Smart Home Hub, 5V USB power adapter, Power cable, LAN cable, manual