OUR GUARANTEE - ZWAVEPRODUCTS
YOUR SATISFACTION IS 100% GUARANTEED
- Generous (30) day return policy.
- ZWaveProducts.com, not the Customer, arranges for and pays all costs related to authorized, defective returns.
- All credits are processed within three (3) business days of product receipt.
To return a product to ZWaveProducts.com, please contact your Account Manager or our Customer Service Department (firstname.lastname@example.org).
For faster service, please have the following information on hand when calling:
- Customer Name
- Invoice number/order number
- The nature of the problem
Our Returns Policy is subject to the following:
- An RMA number must be requested within (30) days of the delivery date. After (30) days have elapsed, the customer should contact the applicable warranty provider.
- Returned product will be accepted only after the issuance of an RMA number.
- Returned product must be complete, in original boxes and packaging materials and contain all software, accessories and blank warranty cards provided at time of original purchase. Customer will be charged the replacement cost of missing, damaged or altered products and accessories.
- Software may be returned only if the factory seal remains intact and is subject to the remainder of this policy.
- Non-defective returns could be charged a twenty percent re-stocking fee in appropriate circumstances. For non-defective returns, the customer is responsible for shipping costs and must ship the product to Zwaveproducts.com within (7) business days of the date the RMA is issued.
- In the event that a product received by the customer is defective and the product has been removed from the country after delivery within the USA, the buyer must return the product to the ship-to address listed on the invoice, and then the seller will provide a UPS return label for the return to Zwaveproducts.com, Inc. Seller will not be responsible for any taxes, duties or fees related to this return. Taking a product permanently out of the USA may void the warranty. Please check with individual manufacturers for specifics.