ZWAVEPRODUCTS RETURN POLICY
Unless otherwise specified in the item listing on our website, on the receipt or packing slip, or in the following terms, ZWaveProducts.com will accept qualified and conforming products for exchange or refund within 30 days of the original purchase date.
*Please note, Return Merchandise Authorizations (RMA's) not received within 14 days of return, will be subject to cancellation.
PLEASE ALSO NOTE THAT SHIPPING IS NON-REFUNDABLE.
Excluded from coverage under this return policy are the following:
- Damage or Breakage from wear and tear
- Impact-related damage or breakage
- Damage resulting from abuse, misuse or carelessness
- Intentional damage and/or breakage
- Edge chipping and/or pressure cracking from normal wear and abuse
- Damage resulting from improper installation of accessories
- Damage from the use of solvents, adhesives
- If a defect arises in products within the limited warranty period, the user should promptly return the product to ZWaveProducts. ZWaveProducts will not be responsible for any costs, such as, but not limited to handling, shipping or insurance. If the item(s) are replaced, the replacement product is covered only for the remainder of the original limited warranty period dating from the purchase of the original product.
To qualify for return all products require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) prior to being returned, must be 100% complete, in the same condition as when sold, and in the original packaging as provided by the manufacturer. All packing materials, UPC codes, manuals, diskettes, CDs, digital media, blank warranty cards and other accessories and documentation must be included. Kits and other items assembled after purchase must be unassembled and returned in the manufacturer's original packaging. All returns will be inspected and products found to be non-conforming may be subject to a restocking fee.
MANUFACTURER AND SUPPLIER RESTRICTIONS
Some manufacturers have implemented returns restrictions that prevent ZWaveProducts.com from being able to accept returns or offer exchanges, replacements or credits on their products for any reason. Please check the item listing on our website to determine if special return policies are applicable to your products. Support as well as exchanges or replacements for products with manufacturer or supplier restrictions, including within the first 14 days of ownership, must be handled directly with the product manufacturer or supplier. You can find the manufacturer or suppliers contact information in your product manual, in the item listing, on the manufacturer's website.
SOFTWARE AND MULTIMEDIA
Software and similar items are not returnable once their packaging or outer wrapping has been opened. Conforming software products may be exchanged within 30 days of purchase for the same item or title only.
REBATES AND UPC CODES
Products offering mail-in-rebates are non-returnable to ZWaveProducts.com once the rebates have been filed for. Be sure that the product is working and that you intend to keep the product before filing for rebates. Products missing UPC codes are NOT returnable.
Items purchased within a bundle are held within the return guidelines for the individual item as specified in the individual item's listing and in these terms.
NON-QUALIFIED RETURNS AND RESTOCKING CHARGES
Non-qualified and non-conforming returns are not included in ZWaveProducts.com return policy and, if returned, will be rejected or subject to a restocking fee of up to 15% at ZWaveProducts.com's sole discretion.
All returned products will be thoroughly inspected and a determination will be made if eligibility and conforming requirements are met. Please verify the product you are returning meets the below guidelines and qualifies for return to avoid any delay in, or denial of, processing your return. If a non-conforming product is accepted for return ZWaveProducts.com reserves the right to charge a restocking fee up to 15% at ZWaveProducts.com's sole discretion. Return processing may take up to 5 business days from the time your product is received.
- Products must be in the original manufacturers packaging, and shipped securely.
- Products must be complete with any standard certification labels (UL listing, capacity, brand name, UPC code) originally placed and not tampered with.
- Product serial number, or any similar identification numbers, must match the serial number on the package or invoice (ZWaveProducts.com maintains serial number tracking).
- Products must be free from damage of any type, including, but not limited to dents, scratches, cracks, abuse, defacement or indication of removed screws/fasteners or seals.
- Products so labeled with a security seal, must have the seal intact and not tampered with.
RETURN MERCHANDISE AUTHORIZATION NUMBER
Returns will not be accepted without a valid Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA). Unless otherwise specified in the item listing on our website or in our Return policy, you may request an Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RA) within 30 days of the original purchase date. RMA numbers expire after 14 days from the date you start the returns process, but we encourage you to return the product as soon possible. Any return we receive without a valid RMA number will be rejected.
For your protection, we recommend that you insure your return and use a traceable carrier that can provide you with delivery confirmation. ZWaveProducts.com shall not be responsible for items returned that are lost or damaged in transit. Unless otherwise notes, postage and handling charges, both to and from our warehouse will be paid by the customer, and are non-refundable. At our discretion, ZWaveProducts.com may reimburse shipping charges related to the return or exchange of defective products inside the U.S. only.
*Please note, Return Merchandise Authorizations (RMA's) not received within 14 days of start of return will be canceled.
In the event that the product you are returning does NOT meet the requirements described in this document, we will photograph the merchandise and packaging, and prepare a detailed summary of our determination as to why the return was denied, the product(s) will be deemed not eligible for return and will be returned to you. If ZWaveProducts.com, at our sole discretion, decides to accept a non-qualified item for return, a restocking fee of up to 15% will be assessed.
HOW TO START A RETURN
To initiate an RMA, you must log in to your account, and open up your recent order. Please follow these steps:
- Login to your account
- Click "View the orders I have Made"
- Open up the order containing the product(s) you'd like to return
- Select the product(s) you wish to return by clicking "Return product" under the relevant items on your order
Please place your items in their undamaged original packaging.
Once the returns dept. receives your Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) request, expect a response within 72 hours.