Aeon Labs WallMote Quad - ZW130-A
The Aeotec WallMote Quad is an on wall Zwave controller offering control of multiple Zwave devices with any of its 4 buttons.
A simple click of a button can turn lights on or off, control scene lighting or act as a trigger for Zwave automation controller to set up special routines like arriving home, leaving for the day, party, away or night time.
Each of the 4 buttons can be pressed for on and off or scene control. Or swipe up and down on each button to dim and brighten a zwave dimmer or lamp module. Lastly, buttons can be 'long touched' for even control.
The WallMote Zwave wireless switch is a Gen5 Zwave Plus device that mounts quickly and easily to a wall using a bracket that allows it to be removed for charging.
- Control 16 different scenes or Z-Wave devices
- Click, long-press, or slide to activate automation scenarios and dim associated Z-Wave lights
- 3 unique action indicators: RGB LED, beep, and vibration (customize if your controller supports this feature)
- Built-in rechargeable battery with easy micro USB access
- Simple and elegant installation
- Attaches to wall plate with a magnet
- Bank-grade AES-128 encryption for safer communication
- OTA - update the firmware over the air if your controller supports this feature
- 12-month warranty
SmartThings Hub (custom device handler needed, download here)
VeraEdge Z-Wave Gateway Controller
VeraLite Z-Wave Gateway Controller (running under UI7)
VeraPlus Z-Wave Plus Advanced Home Controller
Z-Wave Frequency: 908.42 MHz (US)
Power: Rechargeable lithium battery, 3.7 V, 640mAh
Battery charger input: Micro USB port, DC 5V±0.5V, max 1A.
Operating temperature: 32 - 104 F (0 - 40 C)
Z-Wave Range: up to 100 feet (line of sight)
Dimensions: 3” x 3” x 0.35"
Weight: 2 oz
Installation: Indoor Only