Ecolink Z-Wave Plus Smart Garage Door Tilt Sensor - TILTZWAVE2.5-ECO
- Features Gold Plated tilt components industry leading reliability.
- Easy installs with included flush mount bracket and begins to learn as Soon as batteries power it up.
- Five Year battery Life and discrete design keep it out of sight and out of mind when not on alert.
- External contact input available for external triggers.
- Works with Most brands of Z-wave and Z-wave plus home security hubs.
VeraEdge Z-Wave Gateway Controller
VeraLite Z-Wave Gateway Controller
Zipato Z-Wave Zipabox Smart Home Controller
To use the best garage door tilt sensor, simply add it to your Z-Wave hub. Then, you can track your garage door open/close status from anywhere. Monitor your door from your smartphone, a portable tablet or your laptop.
Installing Your Smart Device
The process to install your garage door tilt sensor is incredibly simple and can be completed in a short number of minutes. First, you need to add it to your existing Z-Wave network. Once included, you need to ensure that your Z-Wave device is located within close range of your hub. Make sure to thoroughly test your tilt sensor to guarantee sufficient communication levels. Then, you can easily mount your device using screws and mounting brackets, or adhesive tape. Make sure that your new Z-Wave garage device is positioned at the top of your multi-panel garage door. At the same time, you need to guarantee that the arrow (located on the left side of your tilt sensor) is facing up.
Z-Wave Frequency: 908.42 MHz (US)
Power: 3V Lithium CR123A battery (included)
Wireless Range: up to 100 feet
Operating Temperature: 32°-120°F (0°-49°C)
Dimensions: 4 x 1.9 x 0.8 inches
Weight: 0.8 oz