Sensative Z-Wave Plus Strips Comfort, Indoor/Outdoor Temperature & Light Sensor - Strips-TpAlZw
Strips Comfort is an ultra-thin temperature and ambient light monitoring sensor. It measures temperature and ambient light (LUX) in any room you place it.
Introducing Strips Comfort, the next member of the Strips ultra-thin family of sensors! Joining Strips Guard for your windows and doors and Strip Drip to let you know if there is a leak. Strips Comfort measures temperature and light. Strips’ unique design allows it to be placed discreatly and easily in most any place where you may need it. However, the shape of Strips is not the only thing that makes this the best choice for a temp/light sensor. Our custom battery has a life time of up to 10 years. For you, this means peace of mind that Strips Comfort will report for up 10 years without ever needing to replace or recharge your battery.
Benefits and Features:
- Temperature and light sensor (Accuracy: +/- 0.5 C; Ambient light reporting 0-64 000 Lx)
- Discreet mounting – ultra-thin design (Mounting plate included)
- Built-in custom-made lithium battery – Up to 10 year battery life
- Works perfectly for indoor and outdoor applications (DO NOT USE ON METAL SURFACES)
- Z-Wave Plus protocol for extra-long range and power efficiency
- Works with: HomeSeer, OpenHab, SmartThings (Custom Device Handler needed), Vera Edge, Vera Plus.
How to use auto add with Strips Comfort
How to perform a blink test with Strips Comfort
- Z-Wave Frequency: 908.42 MHz (US)
- Power: LiMnO2 built-in battery
- Wireless Range: Up to 130 feet
- Installation and Use: Indoor or Outdoor
- Operating Temperature: -4ºF - 140ºF (-20ºC - 60ºC)
- Dimensions: 7.7" x 0.6" x 0.2"
- Weight: 2oz