Nexia Home Automation Programmable WiFi Z-Wave Thermostat - XL624
The Trane XL624 control is an innovative programmable, touch-screen thermostat control that is compatible with Trane as well as any other brand of standard central heating and air conditioning systems.
This seven-day programmable thermostat has up to four daily automatic settings. It is compatible with most brands of central heating, cooling and heat pump systems. The thermostat has a graphical LCD with back-lighting, and is backed by a 1-year limited warranty.
Receive SMS text or email alerts when temperatures at your home go out of range. Make heating and cooling adjustments from afar at your vacation or rental home as the seasons change.
- 4.3-inch black and white LCD touch screen
- Create up to four daily heating and cooling schedules
- Adjust home temperature remotely*
- Adjustable continuous fan control with variable-speed indoor unit
- Screen lock out and guest lock out
- Built-in humidity sensor
- Dehumidification setting
- Receive filter, maintenance and humidifier service reminder alerts via most web-enabled devices*
- One button Energy Savings Mode (ESM)
- Upgradable software
- Works with SmartThings, Vera, FIBARO Home Center, and many other Z-Wave hubs
With upgradable software, humidity sensor, filter service and maintenance reminder alerts, this home automation thermostat and control uses Z-Wave technology that allows you to manage your home comfort from wherever.
Control your home's temperature from anywhere. This Trane touch-screen thermostat connects you with your home and family, even when you're away!
*Z-Wave hub required
- Thermostat requires 24VAC power with minimum 5 wires for most single stage heating and cooling installations. One of the 5 wires must be common
- Basic HVAC functions are compatible with most brands of central heating, cooling and heat pump systems
- Advanced features like adjustable variable speed blower control is only compatible with Trane
- Dual fuel capable (outdoor temperature sensor accessory required for restricted mode, not included)
- Compatible with Z-Wave enabled networks
- Not for use with 120/240V electric baseboard heat
- Not for use with proprietary communication systems
- Not for use with radiant floor heating systems
- Measures 5.7 x 4 x 1.2 inches
- 1-year limited warranty
Install your Programmable Z-Wave Thermostat
After you have purchased your Nexia device, you need to install your system and link your additional smart home devices. To install your WiFi enable thermostat, configure your smart home system, define your preferences, and add additional components. Then, simply download the Nexia app to manage your smart home and check your device performance remotely.
- View Install Guide
* To save file locally, Right click & Save Target As.