Aeotec Heavy Duty Z-Wave Smart Energy Switch - Gen5 - ZW078-A
Save energy and money with the Aeotec Heavy Duty Z-Wave Smart Switch. This device allows you to remotely turn high-powered devices on and off.
The Generation-5 ZW078 Heavy Duty Z-Wave Plus Smart Switch by Aeon Labs will begin to pay for itself almost immediately by showing savings on your energy bills. With both its scheduling and energy monitoring features, you'll be able to monitor and receive real-time reports on energy consumption and usage.
The Heavy Duty Smart Switch enables you to schedule and automate appliances up to 40 AMPS, allowing you to control and reduce the energy consumption of these appliances.
And because the Smart Switch is part of Aeon Labs Aeotec's Generation 5 product line, it out-performs all that has come before it. It's built upon the latest Z-Wave Plus 500 series chipset and firmware, offering a 50% greater range and a 250% faster communication speed over previous Z-Wave products.
- Control your heavy duty appliances, turning them on or off remotely or via a schedule
- Monitor how much a high power appliance is costing with real-time energy monitoring and reporting.
- Works with appliances that require as much as 40 amps.
- Part of Gen5 from Aeon Labs
- Security built right in: AES-128 encryption
- Z-Wave explorer frames
- Over The Air (OTA) firmware upgrades
Moreover, you can control this this smart energy switch with your other Z-Wave products. Use your other devices to turn on/off loads. The Aeotec Heavy Duty Smart Switch also increases efficiency by forwarding smart home network commands.
- Frequency 908.42 (Z-Wave Plus 500 series)
- Waterproof: IP44
- Power Consumption: 1W
- Ratings: 240VAC, 50/60Hz (2 Phases L1, L2); Max. 9600 Watts; 40A Resistor; 240VAC 5HP AC Motor
- RF Range: 500 feet (150 m) outdoors; Endurance of 10ms period peak current of 1440A
- Environmental Conditions: Indoor use
- Altitude: Up to 2000m
- Ambient Temperature: 5 to 40 degrees C
- Max. Relative Humidity: 80 percent
- Pollution Degree: 2
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Approvals: Z-Wave Plus, RoHS, ETL, FCC
- View PDF instructions
* To save file locally, Right click & Save Target As.