GE Enbrighten Z-Wave Plus Smart Dimmer 1-Outlet Plug-In Module - 28167
Enable Z-Wave control for a dimmable plug-in lamp and avoid sacrificing a power outlet by plugging your lamp into the GE Z-Wave Plus Plug-In Smart Dimmer Module, Dual Outlet (Gen5). Simply plug your lamp into the module's Z-Wave 2-prong outlet, and plug the module into any grounded power outlet. You can now turn your lamp On/Off and Dim/Brighten using a Z-Wave controller, the module's local button, or the lamp's switch.
- One "always on" outlet, one Z-Wave outlet
- Z-Wave outlet supports dimmable incandescent, CFL, and LED lights
- Control the Z-Wave outlet via remote or local button
- "Z-Wave Plus" certified for wide compatibility
- Horizontal configuration prevents blocking of nearby outlets
This "dual outlet" model features two different outlets, one pass-through outlet that always stays powered and one outlet that is Z-Wave controlled. The Z-Wave controlled outlet supports an incandescent light up to 300 Watts, or an LED/CFL up to 100 Watts. Because the module plugs in horizontally, it doesn't cover up other outlets.