GE Enbrighten Z-Wave Plus In-Wall Portable Solo Scene Remote - 34172
Expand your control with the GE-branded Enbrighten Z-Wave Plus Portable Solo Scene Remote. The battery-powered smart remote works with Z-Wave devices to create one-touch scene control to wirelessly operate lamps, fans, water features, seasonal lighting, and more for effortless management of your home. A hub is not required, but the scene remote works perfectly with gateways from many top brands for enhanced versatility.
- NO HUB NECESSARY – The remote allows you to create one scene to control smart devices with or without a Z-Wave hub. It is able to directly pair with Z-Wave switches, dimmers, fan controls and more simple-setup home automation. Dual- and quad-scene models – 34174 and 34176 – are also available for even more varied automation.
- SCALABLE AUTOMATION – One-to-many or many-to-one configurations accommodate any need. Create a scene for up to 20 devices with one remote or use several remotes to control a single fixture. Universal compatibility allows the remote to pair with Z-Wave Plus and all previous Z-Wave generations.
- IDEAL APPLICATIONS – Trigger actions of several devices to enjoy the comfort of knowing all of your lights are turned off when you leave the house or illuminate your whole home as soon as you arrive. Connecting multiple remotes to one fixture, lamp or fan instantly creates a multi-switch network for control from various locations.
- VERSATILE PLACEMENT – Compact construction and two provided CR2032 batteries offer comfortable handheld operation for easy portability. The included unique magnetic adapter and rocker-style wallplate support wall-mount options. The remote can also be incorporated into existing switchboxes and multi-gang setups or replace blanks. Tabletop placement with an available cradle – model 39943 – allows convenient accessibility anywhere.
- FULL-RANGE DIMMABILITY – When connected to a Z-Wave dimmer, adjust brightness levels of dimmable lights from 0-100 percent. Dimming lights reduces energy costs and improves bulb life.