Ecolink Z-Wave Plus Flood & Freeze Sensor - FLF-ZWAVE5-ECO
The Ecolink Flood and Freeze Sensor is the perfect solution to alert you in case of flood or extreme low temperatures. Using this compact designed sensor you can receive notifications when temperatures drop or moisture levels rise to dangerous levels in your home.
With its advanced technology and precision, the Ecolink Flood and Freeze Sensor will alert you of flood, and damaging low temperatures. Its compact design makes it ideal for placement under sinks, next to toilets or other high risk areas that need protection
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY AND PRECISION: Easily to install sensor with 36in probe to quickly detect leak under sinks, behind refrigerators etc. before they turn into expensive repairs.
- FREEZE SENSOR: It triggers at 41◦F (5◦C) to notify you before a pipe freeze condition occurs or use it to tell your Z-wave thermostat to turn on/up the heat.
- BATTERY LIFE: Five year battery life on one CR123A lithium battery.
- Z-WAVE: Works with Most brands of Z-wave home security hubs.
- ECOLINK: Ecolink is a leading developer of low power, highly reliable wireless solutions, including a wide range of intelligent wireless security, sensing and home automation devices.
In addition to its advanced sensory and alert features, the Z-Wave freeze sensor comes in a compact design. You can easily place this device in a variety of areas. Place one underneath your sinks or next to toilets. The modern design does not disappoint.
For indoor use only
Operating frequency: 908.42 MHz
Operating temperature: 0° – 49°C, 32° – 120°F (ambient temperature)
Operating humidity 5-95% non-condensing
Battery type required: 3V Lithium CR123A
Battery life approximately 5 years