Fibaro Z-Wave Plus Wall Plug with USB - FGWPB-121 ZW5
The FIBARO Wall Plug is a remotely controlled plug-in switch with a built-in feature to measure power and energy consumption. FIBARO smart plug makes it possible to control electrical devices in a convenient, worry-free and maintenance-free way. It changes the color of the seamless crystal LED ring, informing you about the current load of the connected appliance with just a glance.
Wall Plug doesn’t require any installation tools or electrician. Just take it out of the box, put it into an outlet, and plug in any electrical device you want to control. It is one of the most universal smart home devices that converts almost any type of household appliance plugged into it to a smart device. Using the mobile application, you can get the status of the connected device, see how much energy the connected device is using, and switch the devices on or off. This control is at your fingertips from anywhere around the world.
The FIBARO Wall Plug is a one of a kind miniature device that allows you to control how much power it uses. Changes in color of the seamless crystal LED ring, informs you of the current load of the connected appliance with just a glance. A practical feature in a pretty package. The electric energy consumption of the devices connected to the FIBARO Wall Plug is constantly monitored. Control the electricity consumption by scheduling when your devices are on and save energy.
- Use Wall Plug as a universal plug for any electronic devices.
- Control the electricity consumption in your home by scheduling when the devices are on and save energy.
- See clear and detailed graphs of current and historical data and charts showing the energy drain of each connected device using the mobile app.
- Connect a phone or tablet to a Wall Plug equipped with a built-in USB.
- Wall Plug includes a soft glow setting that can be activated when used as a night light.
- Check the status of the device connected to The Wall Plug and see how much energy it is using, and switch the devices on or off.
- Works as a Z-Wave signal repeater
- Supports Z-Wave network Security Modes: S0 with AES-128 encryption and S2 with PRNG-based encryption
- Wall Plug is equipped with built in Z-wave range tester
- Fibaro Home Center 2
- Fibaro Home Center Lite
- SmartThings Hub (custom device handler required to access advanced settings)
- VeraEdge Z-Wave Gateway Controller
- VeraLite Z-Wave Gateway Controller (running under UI7)
- VeraPlus Z-Wave Plus Advanced Home Controller
- VeraSecure Z-Wave Plus Advanced Home Security Controller
- Zipato Z-Wave Zipabox Smart Home Controller
- Zipato ZipaTile Home Automation Controller
- Z-Wave Frequency: 908.42 MHz (US)
- Power: 120V AC, 50/60Hz
- Maximum Load:
- 15A - resistive loads
- 8A - incandescent loads
- 15A - inductive loads (80A inrush current)
- 373W - motor
- 2.5A - electronic ballasts
- USB port output voltage: 5V
- USB port output current: max. 1A
- Operating temperature: 32°C – 104°F
- Dimensions: 2.32" x 2.32" x 2.01"
- Range: up to 130 ft
- Installation: Indoor only