Fibaro Motion Sensor with Z-Wave Plus Multisensor - FGMS-001 ZW5
This Fibaro Motion Sensor is a highly advanced, ultra-small multi-sensor which uses the newest 500-series Z-Wave chipset.
This tiny sensor has a built-in temperature sensor, light sensor, and accelerometer. The eye of the sensor shines with user-defined colors to visually alert you to changes in any alert, whether it’s temperature change, light-intensity change or motion. The Motion Sensor is completely wireless and mobile. It will learn your patterns and adjust the lights according to each user’s liking. It can even turn the lights on in a room before you enter that room!
- World’s smallest z-wave Multi-sensor that detects motion, temperature, light and vibrations due to the built-in accelerometer - only 1 3/4” in diameter.
- Get alerted immediately on your smartphone, tablet, or email when there is motion detected.
- Trigger certain lights, activate specific scenes, or even sirens if there is a threat.*
- Intelligent Object Recognition - the motion sensor can distinguish between a small pet or person.
- Adjustable sensitivity and indicator LED can be tailored to an individual’s liking.*
- Multi Color LED eye visually display’s motion and temperature per user configuration settings.*
- Built-in tamper protection alerts user if the sensor has been moved.
- Compatible with most Z-Wave controllers.
- Z-Wave Frequency: 908.42 MHz
- Power: 1 x 3.6V CR123A battery (included)
- Color: White
- Motion Detection Range: 23 feet
- Operating Temperature Range: 32-104° F (0-40° C)
- Temperature Sensor Range: Measures -4°F (-20°C) to +212°F (100°C),with 0.5°F accuracy within 0-104°F operating temperature range
- Light Sensor Range: 0–32000 LUX
- Recommended installation: 8 feet above ground
- Installation: Indoor and Outdoor (under roof, protected from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures)
- Dimensions: 1.75" diameter
- Wireless Range: Up to 100 feet