Fibaro Flood Sensor, Z-Wave Plus Water Leak Detector - FGFS-101 ZW5
FIBARO Flood Sensor is a universal, Z-Wave Plus compatible, flood and temperature sensor.
The Fibaro Flood Sensor is the most functional water leak sensor for your smart home. It is designed to either be placed on the floor or a wall with the gold-plated water-sensing probes Extended by a connected wire. The device can be battery* or VDC powered (12/24 VDC). it has a built-in tilt sensor that reports any movement of the device to the central Z-Wave controller. The Fibaro Flood Sensor is buoyant and can float on the waterfall surface. It has a built-in temperature sensor that can alert you if there is an increase or decrease in temperature, which can protect your home from damage caused by frozen pipes. The Fibaro Flood Sensor is compatible with most Z-Wave smart hubs such as Home Center 2 and Lite, SmartThings, HomeSeer, Vera, Clare Controls, and Nexia.
- The ultimate Z-Wave Plus water leak sensor/detector, with temperature and tilt sensor
- Get alerted on your smartphone/tablet/email, trigger certain lights, activate specific scenes, or even sound an alarm when water is detected
- Three 24K plated Gold telescopic feet always makes contacts with both even and uneven surfaces and never corrodes
- Built-in temperature sensor can alert you If there is a sudden rise or fall in temperature, which can help prevent damage due to frozen pipes
- Z-Wave Plus certified sensor with enhanced features such as longer battery life and better range: ZC10-16025007
Fibaro Home Center 2
Fibaro Home Center Lite
VeraEdge Z-Wave Gateway Controller
VeraLite Z-Wave Gateway Controller (running under UI7)
VeraPlus Z-Wave Plus Advanced Home Controller
Zipato Z-Wave Zipabox Smart Home Controller
Zipato ZipaTile Home Automation Controller
- Z-Wave Frequency: 908.42 MHz (US)
- Power: 1 x CR123A (3.6V) battery (included) and / or 12-24V DC power supply (not included)
- Power consumption (under DC power supply): 0.4 W
- Dimensions: 2.8" (diameter) x 1.1"
- Weight: 3.0 oz
- Range: up to 100 ft
- Temperature measuring accuracy: 0.5 degrees Fahrenheit (from 32°F to 104°F)
- Operating temperature: from 50°F to 104°F on batteries / -4°F to 160°F on DC power
- Installation: Indoor or Outdoor (on DC power only)