Aeotec WallSwipe, Wall Panel Controller with Slider for Dimmer Switches, Curtain Blinds, Appliance - ZW158
WallSwipe extends the power of Aeotec’s Nano range of in-wall, Z-Wave controllers to offer a multitude of different wall switch controls including tap, long-press- swiping and sliding. WallSwipe’s inbuilt IR sensor extend the control one further, allowing you to use gestures to control the wall switch from up to 5.9 inches afield.
Aeotec’s Nano range for appliances, lighting, and motor control connect your home’s existing electronics to Z-Wave. WallSwipe takes the enhancement another step. Connected to Nano Dimmer, Nano Shutter and Nano Switch, WallSwipe brings a whole new level of control to your fingertips and beyond them. Tap, touch, slide or gesture and you can control whatever WallSwipe is connected to.
WallSwipe creates a Z-Wave switch by fusing together the power of the connected Nano’s Z-Wave Plus, a presence sensor, and touch-sensitive glass normally used in smartphones.
Just like Aeotec’s Nano range WallSwipe is designed to be easy to install. Connecting WallSwipe to a Nano takes seconds; simply plug WallSwipe into a Nano via the connection port. Attaching it to your wall is just as easy. Compatible with 86mm / 3.4″ gang boxes, WallSwipe can be used with both single and multi switch panels and has been designed to work as a wall switch globally. Adaptable, it’s been designed to be compatible with both square and rectangular switch types in the likes of Australia, the EU, the UK, and the USA.
- Give your home’s wall switches a modern upgrade. Note: To connect WallSwipe, it requires Aeotec Nano device running firmware 2.0 or greater.
- WallSwipe extends the power of Aeotec’s Nano range of in-wall, Z-Wave controllers to offer a multitude of different wall switch controls including tap, long-press- swiping and sliding. WallSwipe’s inbuilt IR sensor extend the control one further, allowing you to use gestures to control the wall switch from up to 5.9 inches afield.
- WallSwipe is automatically compatible and dependent on any of Aeotec’s Nano, in-wall range, including Nano Dimmer, Nano Switches, Nano Shutter, and Dual Nano Switches. The combination works as a dimmer, one load switch, two loads switch, and motor controller.
- The slider indicating lights works to reflect different features when working as a dimmer, switch, or motor controller. The package comes with WallSwipe x 1, manual x 1, connection cable x 1, and screw x 2.
- Easy to install, simply plug WallSwipe into your Nano via the connection port and affix it to your wall. When installing 2 or more WallSwipes side-by-side, you can disable the gesture control to remove the potential for accidental and incorrect commands.
Part Number: ZW158
Item Weight: 2 ounces
Power Source: Supplied by Nano products
Z-Wave Communication: No
Components: WallSwipe x 1, Manual x 1, Screw x 2
Operating temperature: 0°C to 40° - 32°F to 104°F.