GE Z-Wave Plus Two Outlet Plug-In Smart Dimmer - 14280
Transform any home into a smart home with the plug-in GE Z-Wave Plus Dual Outlet Smart Dimmer. The dimmer allows you to wirelessly schedule, control and adjust the brightness of any dimmable table or floor lamp in your home from anywhere, at any time. Featuring two wirelessly controlled outlets, the Z-Wave Plus Smart Dimmer provides ultimate flexibility for your home lighting and its full-range dimmability helps to cut energy costs while extending the life of bulbs.
- Two Z-wave controlled AC outlets for dimmable LED, CFL and incandescent lights
- Both Outlets controlled together (Cannot be controlled independently)
- Remote ON/OFF and Brightness control via the Z-Wave controller
- Manual ON/OFF and Brightness control with the top push-button
- Space efficient design
- Does not block the lower outlet when plugged into the upper outlet of a duplex wall receptacle. (This assumes that the duplex receptacle is mounted with the ground pin down.)
- Plugs and cords for connected devices route to the side allowing close placement of furniture
- OTA Updateable
- Utilizes the Z-Wave Firmware Update Meta Data command class for standardized firmware updates Over the Air
- Z-Wave Plus certified
- Two Toned coloring
Power 120VAC, 60Hz
Signal (Frequency) 908.4/916 MHz
Total Maximum load for both Z-Wave controlled outlets: 300 W Incandescent / 100W dimmable CFL/LED.
Z-Wave controlled outlet is fused @ 5A. This fuse is not user serviceable.
Range: Up to 150 feet line of sight between the Wireless Controller and the closest Z-Wave receiver module.
Operating Temperature Range: 32-104° F (0-40° C)
For indoor use only.