Fibaro Home Center 2 - FGHC2
Home Center 2 (HC2) is the brain to the Fibaro Intelligence System and can be used with other existing Z-Wave automation devices.
The Home Center 2 is an electronic device, which manages the Fibaro System. The HC2 communicates with the system components (sensors, Fibaro modules) located in user’s house using wireless radio communication. The Home Center 2 contains certified Z-Wave communication module allowing for support of up to 230 devices, integrated within a Mesh network. The Home Center 2 uses a simple, user-friendly interface for the Fibaro system. The device enables it’s user to manage and control the house using any mobile or stationery device, with internet access, from anywhere in the world.
- Extremely efficient hardware architecture - fastest device of the type in the World,
- Ultra low energy consumption,
- Remote access via web page or mobile phone,
- Simple, user friendly interface,
- Fast and simple configuration,
- Geo localization – tracking Your family members,
- SMS notification,
- Manageable users’ rights,
- Various devices’ associations,
- Conditioning scenes depending on weather or other, user-defined variables,
- Advanced recovery system,
- System backup is always saved on attached pen drive, hidden in the casing,
- History of events.
Intel Atom 1,6Ghz Processor
Thanks to it’s efficiency, Home Center 2 is much, much faster than other Z-Wave gateways, currently available in the World.
1GB RAM, 2GB SLC Hard Drive
Large memory + fast processor = quick communication between Fibaro System devices. Hardware architecture used in Home Center 2 makes Z-Wave based home automation system work much faster then ever.
4GB MLC Recovery Disc
Significantly improved user safety thanks to Fibar Group own approach to data protection. Each Home Center 2 has its’ own Recovery disc, holding system backup, unique to each gateway. This closes each system completely from unauthorized access. Other advantage of this solution is quick and simple system healing after any failure.