Aeotec Z-Wave Plus Home Energy Meter - Gen 5 - ZW095-A
With the Generation 5 Zwave Plus Home Energy Monitor, users can learn to save money through reduced energy use by seeing how and when they are using it within their home. It can wirelessly report immediate wattage and kWh usage to central control point gateways such as the and can be easily and safely installed by anyone
This Energy Monitor's current transformer clamps fasten around the AC mains in your circuit box for installation and have been weatherized to the international IP44 standard to be resistant to rain and snow.
The monitor will immediately begin reporting energy usage information in either wattage or kilowatt hours to your Z-Wave gateway so you can view the data on your computer. All communications are done wirelessly over Z-Wave's latest 500 series chipset and have a transmission range of up to 500 feet outdoors and 300 feet indoors.
Installation Note: Due to the potential danger of electrical shock, this product should only be installed into the circuit box by a licensed electrician.
- Power: 90-260VAC, 50/60Hz
- Latest Z-Wave Plus chipset
- Weatherproof: IP44 rated to withstand most weather conditions outdoor
- Range: 300ft (indoor) / 500ft (outdoor)
- Certifications: FCC, C-Tick, CE, ROHS
- Firmware updatable in field by end-consumer
- CT Clamp 1% Accuracy, 200A rating, 24mm