Fibaro Double Switch 2, Z-Wave Plus Smart Switch - FGS-223 ZW5 US
The Double Switch 2 is designed to be installed in standard wall switch boxes or anywhere else where it is necessary to control two electric devices.
The remotely operated FIBARO Double Switch 2 is designed to turn two electrical devices on and off and to measure their power and energy consumption. The compact size of the device makes it the world's smallest of its type and allows for the product to be installed in wall switch boxes or housings. FIBARO Double Switch 2 can be controlled either via Z-Wave network or with a wall switch through a direct connection.
- Compatible with any Z-Wave or Z-Wave+ Controller
- Supports protected mode (Z-Wave network security mode) with AES-128 encryption
- Advanced microprocessor control
- Active power and energy metering functionality
- Works with various types of switches – momentary, toggle three-way, etc
- To be installed in wall switch boxes of dimensions allowing for installation, conforming to provisions of applicable regulations
- FIBARO Switch 2 is an extension unit
- Z-Wave Frequency: 908.42 MHz (US)
- Power: 110V
- Maximum Resistive Load: 6A per channel (3A incandescent load per channel)
- Overload Protection: External 10A circuit breaker required
- Operating Temperature: 32- 95° F
- Wireless Range: Up to 130 ft
- Dimensions: 1.7" x 1.5" x 0.8"
- Weight: 2.5 oz
- Installation: Indoor Use Only