Fibaro Dimmer 2 Module - FGD-212
The Fibaro Dimmer 2 enables you to control lights wirelessly by inserting a module into an existing light switch. It has been designed to work with almost any types of light sources.
Remotely controlled light dimming module is designed to work with various types of light sources. It may be connected to two-wire or three-wire configuration so it can operate with or without neutral lead. FIBARO Dimmer 2 can switch or dim connected light source either through radio waves or through the wall switch connected directly to it. New FIBARO Dimmer 2 is equipped with an algorithm of smart light source detection which makes configuration easier and ensures high compatibility of the device. It may be used as a switch with non-dimmable light sources (in 3-wire connection).
- Compatible with any Z-Wave or Z-Wave+ Controller
- Controlled by FIBARO Home Center or any other Z-Wave controller
- Advanced microprocessor control
- Implemented algorithm of smart light source detection
- Auto-adjustment of the appropriate control mode to connected load
- Active power and energy metering functionality
- Soft start function
- Memory of the last lighting level settings
- Works with various types of switches – momentary, toggle, three-way, etc.
- Active element: semiconductor electronic switch
- To be installed in wall switch boxes of dimensions allowing for installation, conforming to provisions of applicable regulations
- FGD-212 is an extension unit
- Z-Wave Frequency: 908.42 MHz (US)
- Power: 110V
- Resistive loads (Conventional incandescent and halogen light sources): 25-125W
- Resistive-capacitive loads (fluorescent tube lamp - compact / with electronic ballast, electronic transformer, LED): 25-100VA
- Resistive-inductive loads (Ferromagnetic transformers): 25-110VA
- Dimensions: 1.7" x 1.5" x 0.8"
- Weight: 2.5 oz
- Installation: Indoor Use Only