Z-Wave ToolBox - ZWP-TBX
The Z-Wave Toolbox™ is a self-contained tool that enables the user to easily troubleshoot Z-Wave networks, regardless of the client's Z-Wave controller or panel. Whether the problem is a range issue, interference, or device placement, the Z-Wave Toolbox™ will make troubleshooting a breeze…
The toolbox is web-based (no software to download) and it works with any laptop, tablet, or even a smartphone. The toolbox contains multiple tools for testing network or environmental conditions, and new improvements allow testing by any user, regardless of skill level.
Already bought the ToolBox? Check Out: Z-Wave ToolBox User's Information Page
- Recent Major revision greatly enhances the value of the tool
- Reveals previously invisible Z-Wave traffic
- Makes your Z-Wave installations easier, faster, more profitable
- Enables user to complete more installations in one day
- Optimizes Repeater Placement
- Displays Color-coded Connection Quality
- Reveals Background Noise
- Pinpoints Weak Connections
- Web-based UI works with any browser
- Protocol Analyzer for advanced users
Self-contained hardware that does not need computer to operate
- Connectivity - Ethernet, WiFi (AP and Client mode)
- Low power; it can run on batteries (battery pack sold separately)
- Power Adapter (12V/1A, 100-240VAC)
- FCC and CE compliant
Weight (specify lbs ): 1 lb.
Height: 3 inches
Depth: 4 inches
Width: 7 inches
Check out the Z-Wave ToolBox User's Information Page
Don't use the ToolBox live in the field without first reading the User's Manual.
For the best user experience with the User's Manual, RIGHT CLICK the link above, Save As to your computer, and open the PDF file with Acrobat Reader in 2 page spreads.