Aeon Labs Dual Nano Switch - ZW140
Aeotec Dual Nano Switch is a Z-Wave Smart Switch specifically used to enable Z-Wave command and control (on/off) of any wall switches.
In the event of power failure, non-volatile memory retains all programmed information relating to the unit’s operating status. It can connect to 2 external manual switches to control the load ON/OFF independently. Its surface has a pin socket, which can be used for connecting to the touch panel, so you can also use the touch panel to control the Dual Nano Switch. The Dual Nano Switch is also a security Z-Wave device and supports Over The Air (OTA) feature for the products firmware upgrade.
Technical Specification and Features:
- Model number: ZW140
- Z-Wave Frequency: 908.42 MHz (US)
- Power input: 110V
- Rated output: 6.5A per channel for resistive load.
- Total current: Max 10A.
- Max standby power: 0.8W
- Operating temperature: 0℃ to 40℃ /32 ℉ to 104 ℉ .
- Relative humidity: 8% to 80%.
- Operating distance: Up to 492 feet/150 meters outdoors.