Z-Wave Wireless IR Motion Detector - 0WAPIRZ-1
Wireless Z-Wave door or window sensor, internal magnetic switch contact and magnet, external normally closed contact input, tamper switch, powered by CD123A lithium battery. Made by GoControl, formally 2GIG by Linear.
The Linear WAPIRZ-1 Passive Infrared Motion Detector (PIR) is a wireless indoor security device designed to sense and report motion activity and transmit alert signals via a Z-Wave network.
The PIR comes with a long-life battery, and provides a low-battery alert signal when the battery needs replacement. The PIR also includes a temperature sensor that can trigger an alert based on specific changes to the room's temperature.
- 120° detection angle
- Heat rise temp alert
- LED activity indicator
- 100ft line-of sight range
- Anti-tamper design
- Up to 5 Associations
- Battery CR123A Lithium Battery
- Frequency 908.42 MHz
- Operating Temp 5°F~140°F / -15°C~ 60°C
- Repeater Yes
- Range Up to 100 feet line of sight between the Z-Wave Controller and/or the closest Z-Wave Repeater
* To save file locally, Right click & Save Target As.