Z-Wave DC Motor with Load Monitoring - DBMZ
Z-Wave DC motor control, packaged in a ""Plug & Play"" Box.
Z-Wave radio allows for bi-directional RF communications with other Z-Wave products in the market. Allows for total switched load of up to 2 Amps at 27VDC.
By utilizing the Z-Wave standard, the DBMZ is guaranteed interoperability between systems and devices from other Z-Wave enabled products.
In order for scene functionality to operate correctly, the calibration sequence MUST be performed. See the technical documentation for more details.
Notice: Please ensure the total FLA of all motors does not exceed the load carrying capacity of this motor control.
- Maximum surrounding air temperature 40?C.
- The Main Disconnect Shall be Provided by Installer.
- Use Copper Conductors Rated 75?C or Higher ONLY!, 22-12AWG.
- Input Voltage: 9-27VDC
- Output: 9-27VDC, 2.0FLA MAX
- View Online Docs
* An external page will launch.