Fortrezz MIMO2+, Multiple Input ? Multiple Output Module - MIMO2US
The MIMO2+ (Multiple Input - Multiple Output) Module is an interface / bridge module that has two voltage inputs and two dry contact relays. The MIMO2+ is a Security Enabled Z-Wave Plus Wireless device compatible with other Z-Wave certified products.
The MIMO2+ module provides two voltage inputs and two relay outputs (either can be wired normally open or normally closed). Z-Wave messages can be used to read the inputs and control the outputs. The inputs are very configurable for different trigger conditions and can even be mapped to control the outputs. The module includes a button for Z-Wave inclusion/exclusion and an LED for various status indications.
The functionality of the SIG1 and SIG2 inputs is:
- Analog Triggering: Various trigger conditions can be set for high-to-low and low-to-high transitions. This provides great flexibility for capturing digital or analog events in a wide variety of applications. The trigger status can be automatically sent to the controller.
- Associations: Each input can be associated with up to two other Z-WaveTM devices, so that, for example, an associated device will automatically turn on (or off) based on the occurrence of a trigger event.
- Voltage Reporting: The analog input voltage levels can also be sent to the controller.
The physical outputs are relays that are typically activated by Z-Wave commands. However, the user can override Z-Wave control by configuring the input trigger conditions to be mapped to the output relays via logical AND/OR functions.
- TEMPERATURE PROBES
- FLOAT SWITCHES / LEVEL SENSORS
- REED SWITCHES
- DOOR BELL BUTTONS
- MOTORIZED GATES / GARAGE DOORS
- SECURITY PANEL ZONE-IN
- MOTORIZED SHADES / PANELS / SOLAR
- EXISTING WIRED SECURITY SENSORS
- SOLENOID CONTROL
1.2 x Signal Inputs
- Connect a digital, analog, or pulse signal device
- Up to 16V DC
2. 2x Relay Outputs
- Connect any low voltage (up to 24VDC, 10Amp) device and control it via wireless commands
3. Connect your wired security panel / zones to Z-wave
|Power:||12 to 16 volts DC from regulated Power supply @~ 500ma capability|
|Frequency Range:||908.4MHz (US); 868.4MHz (EU)|
|Distance Range:||Max 100ft line of sight in unobstructed environment|
|PCB Size (LxW):||3.55" (90.2mm) x 3.3" (84mm)|
|Enclosure Size (LxWxD):||3.8" (96.5mm) x 3.8" (96.5mm) x 1.15" (29.3mm)|
|Weight:||6 OZ (170 gram)|
|Operating Temperature:||-10⁰C (14F) to +70⁰C (158F)|
|Input Signals 1, 2 (SIG1 & SIG2):||Digital or Analog Input 0 to 16V DC. The trigger levels and hysteresis can be set independently via the Configuration Command Class for each input.|
|Input Signal Impedance:||Z=66 ohm at 10KHz (for SIG1 or SIG2). This impedance is = 66 ohm = 34 ohm + j 540uH.|
|Output Relays 1, 2 (REL1 & REL2):||SPDT, Max. Switching power of 120W; 10uA to 10A; High Dielectric strength coil-contacts: 1,000 VAC; Open contacts: 750 VAC; Conforms to FCC Part 68 requirements; Ag + Au clad bifurcated contacts fully sealed.|
|System Requirement:||Any Z-Wave - enabled network and controller.|