In-Wall Auxiliary Switch for Jasco Z-Wave Switches - 45710
Provides ultimate flexibility with your Jasco In-wall Smart Switch, Dimmer or Fan Control. Requires a Jasco 45709 / 45712 switch. This is an Add-on switch, not stand-alone.
The Jasco Z-Wave Wireless Lighting Control Paddle Switch replaces your current switch, using existing wiring and provides your home with ultimate flexibility when combined with a Jasco 45709 or 45712 Smart Switch or Dimmer.
Add-on switch for Jasco 45709 and Jasco 45712 (no Z-Wave chip inside).
- Provides ultimate flexibility with your Jasco In-wall Smart Switch, Dimmer or Fan Control
- Requires a Jasco Smart Switch, NOT a standalone switch
- Includes white and light almond paddles that will match most standard wall plates (wall plate not included)
- Screw terminal installation provides improved space efficiency when replacing existing switches compared to flying leads (Neutral connection required for installation)
- Functions as home automation system primary control
- Required for use with 3- and 4-way wiring
Three-way wiring configuration turns the light or appliance on/off from two separate locations. Four-way wiring configuration turns the light or appliance on/off from three separate locations. With an interchangeable paddle design, the paddle switch matches most standard wall plates and home decor.
- Power: 120 VAC, 60 Hz.
- Signal (Frequency): No Z-Wave chipset - Add-on switch only
- Load ratings: Incandescent -
- Minimum Load: 40W
- Maximum Load: 960W Motor - 1/2HP Resistive - 1800W
- Range: Up to 100 feet line of sight between the Wireless Controller and the closest Z-Wave receiver module.
- Operating Temperature Range: 32-104° F (0-40° C)
- For indoor use only.
- cUL Listed
- Complies with FCC and Industry Canada regulations
- View User Manual
* To save file locally, Right click & Save Target As.