Ge In-Wall Paddle Add-On Switch For GE Switches/Dimmers - 12723
Provides ultimate flexibility with your GE In-wall Smart Switch, Dimmer or Fan Control. Requires a GE Home Automation Switch, NOT a standalone Z-Wave switch. Add-on switch for GE 14291 and GE 14294
The GE Z-Wave Wireless Lighting Control Paddle Switch replaces your current switch, uses existing wiring and provides your home with ultimate flexibility when combined with a GE In-Wall Smart Switch, Dimmer or Fan Control.
Add-on switch for GE 14291 and GE 14294
- Provides ultimate flexibility with your GE In-wall Smart Switch, Dimmer or Fan Control
- Requires a GE Home Automation Switch, NOT a standalone switch
- Includes white and light almond paddles that will match most standard wall plates (wall plate not included)
- Screw terminal installation provides improved space efficiency when replacing existing switches compared to flying leads (Neutral connection required for installation)
- Compatible with GE In-Wall Z-Wave, Bluetooth, and ZigBee Switches, Dimmers and Fan Controls
- Functions as home automation system primary control
- Required for use with 3- and 4-way wiring
Use the dimmer feature to customize the lighting output and create the perfect ambiance for any room. The GE Z-Wave Wireless Lighting Control Paddle Switch operates as your home automation systems primary control, requiring three-way or four-way wiring configurations.
Three-way wiring configuration turns the light or appliance on/off from two separate locations. Four-way wiring configuration turns the light or appliance on/off from three separate locations. With an interchangeable paddle design, the paddle switch matches most standard wall plates and home decor.
|Power Supply Voltage||120VAC, +/-10%|
|Dimensions||4.25"" L x 2.44"" W x 1.65"" H (fits in 2"" x 4"")|
|Weight||Approx. 2.4 ounces|
|Mounting||Mounting plate for 2"" x 4"" electrical junction box|
|Operating Temperature||32 to 105 degrees F|
|Storage Temperature Range||-20 to 150 degrees F|
|Flammability Rating||V2 per UL94|
|Operating Humidity||8% to 80% non-condensing|
- View User Manual
* To save file locally, Right click & Save Target As.