Hubitat Elevation Model C-7 Hub, S2 Security & Smart Start, Z-Wave Plus 700 series with GoControl Glass Break Detectors
Hubitat Elevation is a powerful home automation platform
No cloud, no latency, no delays. Your devices turn on and off when they should.
Local processing means your devices and automations work even when your internet is down.
User data stored locally in hub for privacy and security; never sold to third parties.
Features and Benefits:
- Built-In Automation Apps: Powerful built-in apps such as Rule Machine, Simple Automation Rules, Mode Manager and Motion Lighting let you build your own unique automations for all your smart devices. No coding required–but custom coding is also allowed.
- Device Compatibility: Works with a wide range of smart devices, including lights, speakers, Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, smoke/water detectors, locks, thermostats, sensors, and more.
- Custom Dashboards: Dashboards can be customized for each room and user for remote monitoring and control of your home.
- Mobile App: Free iOS and Android mobile app includes dashboards, presence sensor and management tools.
- Automate and control smart home devices such as lights, switches, sensors, thermostats, and speakers
- Compatible with most Zigbee, Z-Wave, Lutron (bridge required), Alexa and Google Home devices
- New Z-Wave 700 radio supports S2 security and SmartStart device inclusion
- Monitor and receive alerts for intrusion, leaks, fire and more using the Hubitat Safety Monitor app
- Local processing delivers fast, reliable automations while keeping your data private
700 SERIES Z-WAVE PLUS SPECS:
- Extended range: up to 2600 feet or 250% more Z-Wave coverage
- Security first: all previously optional levels of Z-Wave security are now required and always embedded in 700 series devices, including S2, network key, and AES-128
- Faster than ever: 39 MHz CPU / MCU speed, 64 kB memory (up from 16), 512 kB flash memory (up from 128)
- Low power: uses 64% less power than 500 series devices, that means up to 10 years of battery life for 700 series Z-Wave sensors