Fibaro Z-Wave Plus Door/Window Sensor, White - FGDW-002-1
FIBARO Door/Window Sensor 2 is a wireless, battery powered, Z-Wave Plus compatible magnetic contact sensor. Changing the device’s status will automatically send signal to the Z-Wave controller and associated devices.
Changing the device’s status will automatically send signal to the Z-Wave controller and associated devices.
Sensor can be used to trigger scenes and wherever there is a need for information about opening or closing of doors, windows, garage doors, etc. Opening is detected by separating the sensor’s body and the magnet. In addition the FIBARO Door/Window Sensor 2 is equipped with a built-in temperature sensor.
Features and Benefits:
- Compatible with any Z-Wave or Z-Wave+ Controller,
- Supports protected mode (Z-Wave network Security Mode) with AES-128 encryption,
- Works with other Z-Wave network devices, but as a battery device doesn’t take part in signal routing,
- Door/window opening detected through separation of Sensor’s body and a magnet,
- Built-in temperature sensor,
- Detects tampering, when detached or opened,
- Easily mounted on doors, windows, garage gates and roller blinds,
- Battery powered,
- Visual LED indicator signalling status of the device,
- 7 color variations.
- Z-Wave Frequency: 908.42 MHz (US)
- Power: 1 x R14250 1⁄2 AA 3.6V DC battery (included)
- Dimensions: 2.8" (L) x 0.7" (W) x 0.7" (H)
- Weight: 3.0 oz
- Range: up to 130 ft
- Temperature measuring range: 32°F to 104°F
- Installation: Indoor only