Door / Window Sensor 7 Pro; 3-in-1 with Dry Contact & Tilt sensors, Z-Wave Plus 700 series (ZWA012)
Aeotec Door / Window Sensor 7 Pro; 3-in-1 with Dry Contact & Tilt sensors, Z-Wave Plus 700 series (ZWA012)
Customers purchased the following instead of Aeotec Door / Window Sensor 7 Pro.
Monitor the open/closed status of a door, window, cabinet, safe, or any other open/close object with the Aeotec Z-Wave Door/Window Sensor 7 Pro. This miniscule door/window sensor discreetly monitors your chosen entryways or important storage with its simple design and reduced size. With Z-Wave Plus V2 700 series certification, SmartStart, and S2 encryption, the sensor is one of the fastest performing and most secure sensors in the market.
Why Aeotec Door/Window Sensor 7 Pro?
Of course, there are several reasons to use the new Aeotec door/window sensor 7 pro. The robust tool provides one of the highest battery lives ever packed within a door and window sensor. Compared to the last-generation Aeotec sensor, the 7 Pro is nearly forty-percent smaller. Simultaneously, the combination of Z-Wave 700 series and S2 Security has made the Aeotec 7 Pro door/window sensor the fastest performing, as well as the most secure door sensor. Even more, it is currently the only door/window sensor configured on Aeotec's state-of-the-art Gen7 technology stack. Certainly, this makes the Aeotec door/window sensor 700 series the perfect choice for your smart home system.
Aeotec Door/Window Sensor Special Features
Of course, there are several special features of using the Aeotec smart home door/window sensor 7 pro. For a start, the new Aeotec door/window sensor 700 series provides alerts nearly fifty-percent faster. Similarly, at less that one-inch wide, the new Aeotec door/window sensor with smart start is truly small. Even more, it has the best battery life, at roughly three years on a single battery. In addition, the Aeotec door/window sensor is not only powerful, but also simple to install.
- Reports open/close status to your Z-Wave hub
- NEW 700 series chip for faster alerts and better range - cover and monitor all points of entry
- 40% smaller than the previous generation sensor
- 3-year battery life on a single 1/2AA battery
- Built-in dry contact sensor for added functionality
- Use it as a tilt sensor on your garage door
- Get a notification when a door or window is open when it's not supposed to be
- Use the sensor as a trigger to automatically shut off AC if a window is left open
- 2 magnets included for greater flexibility
- Quick installation - just stick it to your door or window frame
- Supports S2 security and SmartStart inclusion - just scan the QR code to add!*
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
A list of which gateways Aeotec products are compatible with is available at that link.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Free US continental shipping for orders over $150; $5 for orders $99 or less. In most cases, any order received prior to 12:00 EST ships the same business day. Orders placed on a weekend or holiday will ship on the next business day. Shipping charges calculated at checkout.
No drop shipping - all stock warehoused in the USA so you won't be charged any import duties for shipments within the USA.
Free, Fast Shipping
Free shipping in the USA for orders over $150. Or $5 for orders $99 and under.
1 Year Warranty
All new items, including open box, covered by 1 year warranty.
Returns within policy accepted up to 30 days after purchase.