GE Z-Wave Plus In-Wall Smart Switch, White Toggle - 14292
Transform any home into a smart home with the in-wall GE Z-Wave Plus Smart Toggle Switch. The switch enables you to wirelessly control to turn lights on and off, schedule a timed event or create a custom scene from anywhere in the world, at any time of the day.
Helping to cut energy costs and keep your home safe, it requires in-wall installation with hardwired connections for full control from smartphones, tablets, PCs and Z-Wave enabled wireless remotes. Compared to Z-Wave Classic models, the GE Z-Wave Plus Smart Switch offers 50% more wireless range and energy efficiency with a 250% faster processor and 400% more memory. Offers full control from any mobile device or Z-Wave enabled wireless remotes. Take control of your home lighting with GE Z-Wave Plus Smart Lighting Controls! *Neutral connection required for installation.
- The switch enables you to wirelessly control to turn lights on and off, schedule a timed event or create a custom scene from anywhere in the world, at any time of the day
- Up to 50% improved wireless range, 250% faster processor, 400% more memory and energy efficiency over Z-Wave Classic products
- Can be controlled in groups of multiple lights or turned on or off within ambient interior Lighting scenes
- Screw terminal installation provides improved space efficiency when replacing existing switches compared to flying leads (neutral connection required for installation)
- Compatible with the following Z-Wave certified Hubs: SmartThings, Pulse, Trane, Wink, Nexia, Honeywell, HomeSeer, Smart Security, Harmony, Vera, Connect and Iris
Power: 120 VAC, 60 Hz.
Signal (Frequency): 908.4/916 MHz.
Maximum Loads: 960W, incandescent, ½ HP Motor or 1800W (15A) Resistive
Range: Up to 150 ft. line of sight between the Wireless Controller and the closest Z-Wave receiver module.
Operating Temperature Range: 32-104° F (0-40° C).
For indoor use only.
Specifications subject to change without notice due to continuing product improvement