GE Z-Wave Plus In-Wall Smart Receptacle/Outlet - 14288
Transform any home into a smart home with the GE Z-Wave Plus In-Wall Tamper-Resistant Smart Outlet.
The GE Z-Wave Plus In-Wall Tamper-Resistant Smart Outlet enables wireless control of on/off functions from the Z-Wave controlled outlet, and is compatible with incandescent, LED, Xenon, Halogen, fluorescent and compact fluorescent bulbs. The receptacle replaces your current electrical outlet, uses your existing wiring and provides a Z-Wave enabled outlet for the lamp or appliance that you would like to control and a standard pass-through AC outlet for other electrical appliances. The receptacle requires in-wall installation with hardwired connections. Take control of your home lighting with GE Z-Wave Plus Wireless Smart Lighting Controls!
Features and Benefits:
- Features one always-on pass-through AC outlet and one Z-Wave enabled outlet with tamper resistant outlets
- Works with all LED, CFL. Halogen, and Incandescent bulbs
- Up to 50% improved wireless range, 250% faster processor, 400% more memory and energy efficiency over Z-Wave classic products
- Requires in-wall installation with hard-wired connections - Neutral wire is required
- Requires a Z-Wave certified gateway - Compatible with the following Z-Wave certified Hubs: SmartThings, Pulse, Trane, Wink, Nexia, Honeywell, HomeSeer, Smart Security, Harmony Home Hub Extender, Vera, Connect and Iris
- Power: 120 VAC, 60 Hz.
- Signal (Frequency): 908.4/916 MHz
- Total max load for both outlets: 1800 W (15A), Resistive load
- Max load for Z-Wave controlled outlet: 960W, incandescent, ½ HP Motor or 1800W (15A) Resistive
- Range: Up to 150ft. line of sight between the Wireless Controller and the closest Z-Wave receiver module.
- Operating Temperature Range: 32-104° F (0-40° C)
- For indoor use only