GE Z-Wave Plus In-Wall Smart Ceiling Fan Control - 14287
Transform any home into a smart home with the in-wall GE Z-Wave plus wireless smart Fan speed control switch.
The one-of-a-kind Fan switch easily replaces any standard in-wall switch and enables wireless control of ceiling fans anywhere in the world, at any time of the day. It also features a three-speed control system, integrated LED indicator light and requires in-wall installation with hardwired connections for full control from smartphones, tablets, pcs and Z-Wave enabled wireless remotes. Take control of your home with GE Z-Wave smart controls
Features and Benefits:
- Wirelessly control, adjust speed (low, medium and high) and program scheduled events for fans from anywhere
- Up to 50% improved wireless range, 250% faster processor, 400% more memory and energy efficiency over Z-Wave classic products
- This smart Fan control replaces a switch that only controls fans - lights must be on a separate switch
- Requires in-wall installation with hard-wired connections - Neutral wire is required
- Requires a Z-Wave certified gateway - compatible with the following Z-Wave certified hubs: SmartThings, pulse, Trane, wink, Nexia, Honeywell, homeseer, smart security, harmony, vera, connect and iris
- Power: 120 VAC, 60 Hz.
- Signal (Frequency): 908.4/916 MHz.
- Maximum Loads: 1.5A No more than two identical fans to the switch. Not to exceed 1.5 Amp resistive load.
- CONTROLS FAN MOTOR ONLY. For use only with split capacitor or shaded pole ceiling fan motors.
- Range: Up to 150 feet line of sight between the Wireless Controller and the closest Z-Wave receiver module.
- Operating Temperature Range: 32-104° F (0-40° C)
- For indoor use only