GE Z-Wave Plus Outdoor Plug-In ON/OFF Switch - 14284
Transform any home into a smart home with the plug-in GE Z-Wave Outdoor Smart Switch. The outdoor switch enables you to wirelessly control your home's outdoor lighting and appliances, including seasonal and landscape lighting, fountains and pumps, letting you turn lights on and off or schedule a timed event from anywhere in the world, at any time of the day.
The weather-resistant housing with a protective outlet cover safeguards the outlet from dirt and debris when not in use and its discreet black color blends in with any outdoor environment. Take control of your home lighting with GE Z-Wave Smart Lighting Controls!
- Wirelessly schedule and control your home's outdoor lighting and appliances, including seasonal and landscape lighting, fountains and pumps, from anywhere, at any time.
- Features one Z-Wave enabled outlet with integrated outlet cover that protects module from dirt and debris when not in use.
- Up to 50% improved wireless range, 250% faster processor, 400% more memory and energy efficiency over Z-Wave Classic products.
- Weather and impact resistant housing withstands damp or wet conditions.
- Requires a Z-Wave certified gateway - Compatible with the following Z-Wave certified Hubs: Pulse, Trane, Wink, Nexia, Honeywell, HomeSeer, Smart Security, Harmony Home Hub Extender, Vera, Connect and Iris. Works with Alexa for voice control (hub Required, Alexa device and hub sold separately).
Power 120VAC, 60Hz
Signal (Frequency) 908.4 / 916 MHz
Maximum load for both outlets 15 Amps, 1800W Resistive
Maximum load for the Z-Wave controlled outlet: 600W Incandescent, ½ HP Motor or 1800W Resistive
Range: Up to 150 feet line of sight between the Wireless Controller and the closest Z-Wave receiver module.
Operating Temperature Range: 32-104° F (0-40° C)
Suitable for outdoor use in damp locations.
Specifications subject to change without notice due to continuing product improvement