Smart Thermostat for Electrical Heating Systems; (MH4-US)
MCO Home Smart Thermostat for Electrical Heating Systems; (MH4-US)
MH4 is a Z-Wave Plus enabled thermostats for indoor temperature control. It is mainly applied to control electrical heating systems, such as heating film, heating cable, heater, etc. With the floor over-heating protection and GFCI (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter) function, this device works as a reliable indoor temperature controller. Besides its stable performance, the unique design is also an attractive feature for end-users. Moreover, a built-in Z-Wave module makes it a smart device that can be operated in any Z-Wave network with other Z-Wave certified devices.
- Programmable schedule: 4 periods each day of 7 days; 5+2; 5+1+1
- Two inbuilt sensors sensors to measure indoor and floor temperatures
- Floor overheating protection
- Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter (GFCI) leakage protection level 5mA
- Energy-saving Mode
- Vacation Mode
- Power supply: AC120V/AC240V, 60Hz
- Max output: 1800W at 120AC ; 3600W at 240AC
- Self-consumption: <2W
- Z-Wave frequency: 908.42MHz
- Panel dimension: 76*120*20mm
- Vertical installation:hole pitch 82mm (American 120 box )
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Free US continental shipping for orders over $150; $5 for orders $99 or less. In most cases, any order received prior to 12:00 EST ships the same business day. Orders placed on a weekend or holiday will ship on the next business day. Shipping charges calculated at checkout.
No drop shipping - all stock warehoused in the USA so you won't be charged any import duties for shipments within the USA.
Free, Fast Shipping
Free shipping in the USA for orders over $150. Or $5 for orders $99 and under.
1 Year Warranty
All new items, including open box, covered by 1 year warranty.
Returns within policy accepted up to 30 days after purchase.