Dome Z-Wave Plus Door/Window Sensor - DMWD1
The Dome Home Automation DMWD1 Door and Window Sensor does more than just monitor if a door or window is opened in your home. This sensor can respond to activity such as sending an alert to your smartphone when the garage door is left open, or turning on the lights in the basement when you open the door to go downstairs. This sensor can even send an alert to your phone when cabinets containing chemicals, medicines or liquor are opened, which helps you keep your family safe. An A Z-Wave Certified Hub is required to operate the door and window sensor. The Dome Z-Wave Door and Window Sensor has been tested to work with SmartThings, Vera, Wink, HomeSeer, Nexia, Piper, URC and Harmony. It's not supported by DSC, ADT Pulse, 2Gig, Napco, Interlogix and Honeywell (Dome is not associated with listed brands). The 60-foot to 150-foot range of the sensor allows you to easily keep track of doors, windows and cabinets in your home. There is a 3-year battery life, so you can always be confident that your sensor has power. The included magnet makes it easy to mount the sensor. The sensor measures 2.75-inches long, 0.8-inches high and 0.8-inches wide. The Dome Home Automation DMWD1 Door and Window Sensor comes with a 1-year limited warranty. The Dome Home Automation system gives your family the ease and security you can count on. With Dome, you're always connected and always covered.
- Monitors if doors/windows are open or closed, can send you reminders if you left your garage door open.
- Works with exterior or interior doors, garage doors, patio doors, windows, cabinets, safes, closet door, baby gates and other openings.
- Can respond to activity by sending an alert to your smartphone.
- Z-Wave Plus Certified. Requires a Dome Home Automation Hub or other Z-Wave Certified Hub to operate.
- Up to 150-foot range and 3-year battery life (CR14250 Battery Included).
- Tested to work with SmartThings, Vera, Wink, HomeSeer, Nexia, Piper, URC, Harmony.
- Not supported by DSC, ADT Pulse, 2Gig, Napco, Interlogix, Honeywell (Dome is not associated with listed brands)
- Included in box: door/window sensor, magnet, CR-14250 battery, quick-start guide, Screws (4), Wall Anchors (4), Adhesive Tape (2)
- 1-Year Limited Warranty.
Use the best Z-Wave door sensor to monitor your home without sacrificing appearance. This home automation door sensor comes in a sleek, modern design. Guests will not even notice the appliance, but you will still reap the benefits that the Dome Door Sensor Pro offers.
Radio protocol Z-Wave(500 series)
Power supply Single CR14250 (1/2AA) 3.6V battery
Standby current 2.5uA
Working current 35mA
Operating temperature 32 - 104 °F (0 - 40 °C)
Radio frequency 908.4 MHz US
Range Up to 150’ depending on environment
Dimensions (L x W x H) Sensor: 2.75” x 0.8” x 0.8” (70 x 20 x 20 mm)
Magnet: 1.3” x 0.5” x 0.5” (40 x 11 x 11 mm)
Package Contents User Manual, Sensor, Magnet, Battery, 4x Screws, 4x Wall Anchors, Double Stick Tape