Aeotec Z-Wave Plus 6-in-1 Smart Multi-Sensor 6 - Gen 5 - ZW100A
MultiSensor 6 is the foundation of a modern smart home. Its perfectly small exterior hosts the technology for real-time intelligence.
Designed and calibrated to be as accurate as it can be, MultiSensor 6's accuracy varies as little as ±0.2%. The device measures ultraviolet light and can protect your family's health and your furniture from bleaching. With the newly added vibration sensor, MultiSensor 6 makes your environment secure like never before.
MultiSensor 6 is a part of Aeotec by Aeon Labs' Gen5 range of Z-Wave products. That means that it outperforms all that has come before it. It's built around the latest Z-Wave 500 series chip and firmware, providing a 50% greater wireless range and a 250% faster communication speed over previous Z-Wave products. It has AES 128 bit security encryption built right in. You need a Z-Wave gateway which operates with the 500 series chip products to take full advantage of the device.
Please consult the manufacturer of your Z-Wave hub to make sure it supports all MultiSensor 6 features.
The Aeon Labs MultiSensor 6 is battery or DC powered (USB port).It comes with a bracket which allows it to be installed on a shelf, in the corner of your room, anywhere on a wall, or even in the ceiling (recessor sold separately). It's light enough to be taped to the desired surface. The device can be used outdoors with the motion sensor disabled.
- Motion Sensor : 16 feet, and 120° field of view
- Humidity Sensor : 20% to 95%, accuracy:+/- 5% at 77°F
- Temperature Sensor : 14°F (-10°C) ~ 140°F (60°C), accuracy: +/- 32.9°F (0.5°C)
- Light Sensor : 0 lux to 1000 lux
- Vibration Sensor : acts as tamper switch, ON or OFF
- Operation Temperature (Top): -4°F (-20°C) ~ 140°F (40°C)
- Storing Temperature: -40°F (-40°C) ~ 176°F (80°C)
- Working Humidity: 8% ~ 80%
- Operational site: Indoor and outdoor
- Power: DC 5V 500mA or 2 x CR123A battery
- Weight: 2.6 oz
- View User Manual
* To save file locally, Right click & Save Target As.