GE 14285 Z-Wave Plus 40-Amp Indoor/Outdoor Metal Box Smart Switch for Pools, Pumps, Patio Lights, AC Units, Electric Water Heaters
GE Z-Wave Direct-Wire Outdoor/Indoor Smart Switch, 40 Amp, Gray
Transform any home into a smart home with the GE 40 Amp Z-Wave Plus Direct-Wire Indoor/Outdoor Smart Switch. When added to a Z-Wave network, the heavy-duty GE smart switch enables wireless control of on/off functions for large load, hard-wired applications such as waters heaters, landscape lighting, spas, pool pumps and heaters. The GE Z-Wave Outdoor Smart Switch can be used indoors or outdoors and features an easy-access wire connection block, front-mounted LED lights indicating power and on/off status, and an override switch to turn connected devices on or off manually. The Outdoor Smart Switch is housed in a lockable, tamper-resistant case to ensure settings and wiring are secure. The rugged, weather-resistant design will keep out dirt and debris while being suitable for use in extreme weather conditions
- Truly Weather Proof (NEMA 3R) lockable, tamper resistant all metal case keeps out dirt/debris and keeps settings and wiring secure. Suitable for use outdoors in any weather unlike other products.
- Wirelessly control the ON/OFF functions of water heaters, landscape lighting, spas, pool pumps, heaters and other large load devices – Controls one device up to 277V (11, 000 watts) or two 120V devices.
- Requires a Z-Wave certified hub. Compatible with: SmartThings, Wink, Ring, ADT Pulse, Trane, Vivian, Nexin, Honeywell, Home Seer, Harmony Home Hub Extender, Vera, and Figaro. For Voice Control with Echo or Google products AN ALEXA / GOOGLE ASSISTANT SUPPORTED HUB is REQUIRED (Alexa/Google device and smart hub are sold separately).
- External antenna for increased wireless range and a built-in Z-Wave signal repeater to strengthen and enhance your homes Z-Wave network.
- Energy monitoring capability allows remote monitoring of watt- and kilowatt hours. S2 Security virtually eliminates the risk of your device being hacked. Smart makes the installation process simple and trouble-free. Your Smart Hub must support these features in order to use.