Smoke/Fire and Carbon Monoxide Alarm, White
Manufacturer: First Alert
Model: Smoke/Fire and Carbon Monoxide Alarm, White
The First Alert ZCOMBO-G is a z-wave protocol smoke and carbon monoxide combination alarm.
This battery operated alarm will operate with 3Rd party, certified z-wave Devices enabled with the First Alert protocol and the basic Command class required by all z-wave Devices. By the requirements of the device class Spec, this Command class does not have to be mapped to any particular functionality for this device. The alarm supports one association group with up to 1 node, and sends its alarms to that group. Note: this alarm is not compatible with onelink.
- Operating Voltage: 3V (Two 1.5V AA) Battery Powered
- Temperature Range: 40°F (4°C) to 100°F (38°C)
- Humidity Range: 10% to 95% relative humidity (RH)
- Audio Alarm: 85dB at 10 feet
- Wireless Frequency: Z-Wave
- Test/Silence: Electronically simulates smoke and CO condition, causing the unit to alarm. Press and hold test/silence button.
- Alarm Reset: Automatic when smoke and/or CO clears
- Smoke Sensor: Photoelectric
- CO Sensor: Electrochemical
- Listing: Listed to UL217 and UL2034 Standards
* To save file locally, Right click & Save Target As.
You must be logged in to add a review
Click the at the top of the page to log in.