Z-Wave Plug-In Smart Switch
Manufacturer: GE Z-Wave
Model: Z-Wave Plug-In Smart Switch
GE Z-Wave Fluorescent Light & Appliance Module enables wireless control of on/off functions for standard incandescent table and floor lamps, fluorescent table and floor lamps, and small appliances.
Z-Wave is a radio frequency, mesh network technology specifically designed for use in residential lighting control. Every Z-Wave enabled wall switch is capable of relaying commands and utilizes two-way communications to ensure reliable operation throughout the entire home.Features:
- Black color blends with outdoor environment
- Weather and impact resistant housing withstands damp or wet conditions
- Integrated outlet cover protects module from dirt and debris when not in use
The open-air, line-of-sight transmission distance is up to 100 feet between devices. Actual performance in a home will depend on the number of walls between the remote controller and the destination device, the type of construction and the number of devices installed in the system. The device's ability to relay commands and acknowledge receipt of commands makes Z-Wave an ideal solution for automating and controlling lighting systems.
- Power: 120VAC, 60Hz
- Signal (Frequency): 908.42 MHz
- Maximum Load for the Z-Wave controlled outlet: 600W Incandescent, Â½ HP Motor or 1800W (15A) Resistive
- Range: Up to 100 feet line of sight between the Wireless Controller and the closest Z-Wave receiver module.
- Operating Temperature Range: 14 to 140Â° F (-10 to 60Â° C)/li>
- Suitable for outdoor use in damp locations/li>
- 2 year manufacturer's warranty
* To save file locally, Right click & Save Target As.
You must be logged in to add a review
Click the at the top of the page to log in.