Z-Wave Plug-In Smart Dimmer
Model: Z-Wave Plug-In Smart Dimmer
The GE Z-Wave Smart Dimmer enables wireless control of on/off and dim functions for standard incandescent table and floor lamps as well as dimmable LED or CFL lighting.
Transform any home into a smart home with the GE Z-Wave Wireless Lighting Control Lamp Module with Dimmer Control.
The lamp module enables wireless control of on/off and dim functions for standard incandescent table and floor lamps, as well as dimmable fluorescent, LED and CFL fixtures and more! Use the dimmer control to customize the lighting output and create the perfect ambiance for any room.
- Easily control lighting with your mobile device or computer using any Z-Wave certified gateway, or control lighting on location with the manual push-button control or a Z-Wave certified remote
- Dimmer control customizes lighting output and creates the perfect ambiance for any room
- White lighting control blends with most home decor
- Space-efficient, side-plug design does not block lower outlet or obstruct placement of furniture
The space-saving horizontal module plugs into a standard wall receptacle without blocking the second outlet or obstructing placement of furniture. It provides a Z-Wave enabled outlet for the lamp you would like to control and one always-on, standard pass-through AC outlet for other electrical appliances.
Take control of your home lighting with GE Z-Wave Wireless Lighting Controls! Z-Wave is the world's largest ecosystem of interoperable smart home products.
Z-Wave lighting controls provide an easy-to-install and affordable system to control lighting and small appliances in your home. Add GE Z-Wave lighting controls to a Z-Wave certified gateway to access and control your home from anywhere in the world using your smartphone, tablet or computer as a home automation command center.
Never worry if you accidentally left the lights on because you can turn them off remotely or program your lights to go on/off at specific times. Create customized lighting scenes for any occasion such as a ""go to sleep"" scene or a ""movie night"" scene. Give the illusion that someone is home by programming the lights to turn on/off while you are away - perfect for deterring crime and adding additional security!
- Power: 120VAC, 60Hz
- Signal (Frequency): 908.42 MHz
- Maximum load for both outlets: 15 Amps, 1800W Resistive
- Maximum load for the Z-Wave controlled outlet: 5A 300 W Incandescent
- Z-Wave controlled outlet is fused @ 5A. This fuse is not user serviceable.
- Range: Up to 100 feet line of sight between the Wireless Controller and the closest Z-Wave receiver module.
- Operating Temperature Range: 32-104°F (0-40°C)
- For indoor use only
- 2 year manufacturer's warranty
- View User Manual
* To save file locally, Right click & Save Target As.
You must be logged in to add a review
Click the at the top of the page to log in.