Z-Wave Plus 4-Button Key Fob Controller
Manufacturer: Z-Wave Me
Model: Z-Wave Plus 4-Button Key Fob Controller
The Secure Z-Wave.Me KFob Z-Wave Plus powered Key Fob Controller is a can act both as a primary or secondary controller for your Z-Wave Plus network. The 4-buttons can control Z-Wave devices such as switches, dimmers and even door locks directly.
The Secure Key Fob is a 4-button Z-Wave Plus device that can both control other Z-Wave devices and activate predefined scenes via a controller or IP Gateway. Although it is controlling other devices, the KFOB can not act as Z-Wave network controller (primary or secondary) and will always need a Z-Wave network controller to be included into a Z-Wave network. The device can be used in different modes that are selected by configuration parameters.
This device supports secure communication when included by a controller that also supports secure communication. The device will then send all commands as secure commands unless the receiving device can not accept them. Then the command is sent normally and automatically.
- Configurable by Z-Wave configuration commands.
- Direct control of associated devices
- Control of devices in Proximity
- Control of all devices in the Z-Wave network
- Simple and enhanced scene activation
- Custom defined actions
- Use 2 sets of buttons (one of on/open/up and one for off/closed/down) or 4 single buttons to control 4 different groups of devices.
- Allows triggering scenes in a central controller.
- Configurable modes to adapt to the various scenes found inside the various controllers/gateways on the market.
- View User Manual
* To save file locally, Right click & Save Target As.
You must be logged in to add a review
Click the at the top of the page to log in.