GoControl Battery-Powered Z-Wave Thermostat GC-TBZ48
Model: GoControl Battery-Powered Z-Wave Thermostat GC-TBZ48
Manage your comfort at home or across the globe with the GoControl Z-Wave Thermostat. This battery-powered smart thermostat can be controlled by all Z-Wave hubs, including the 2GIG GoControl security system.
Model GC-TBZ48 is a battery powered Z-wave thermostat that connects to all Z-Wave hubs, including the 2GIG GC2 panel giving you control over your home’s comfort wherever you are. This model is designed to be incredibly easy to install and includes a front loading battery compartment to hold 4 "AA" batteries to power the thermostat for two full years, or it can be powered by the HVAC systems 24 VAC "C" wire. The 7-character scrolling display makes programming simple.
The GC-TBZ48 works with most contemporary Central HVAC systems, whether standard or heat pump, which makes this thermostat a great solution for all retrofit or new construction needs.
What’s in the Box:
- GC-TBZ48 Battery Powered Z-Wave Thermostat
- Four AA Batteries
- Mounting Hardware
- Installation Manual/User Guide
- Battery powered design runs on 4 "AA" batteries
- Extremely long 2-year battery life
- Can be powered by 24 VAC "C" wire from HVAC system
- Z-Wave compatible - Ver. 4.5.5
- Supports Z-Wave FLiRS functionality
- Works on standard HVAC systems: 2 stage heat/ 2 stage cool
- Works on heat pump HVAC systems: 3 stage heat/ 2 stage cool
- Incredibly easy to install and program
- USB firmware upgrade ability
- Wall mount or mounts on single-gang junction box
Power C-Wire Input: 20-30VAC
Battery Power: 4 AA Batteries
Operating Temperature 32° to 120°F (0° to 49°C) Storage Temperature -40° to 140°F (-40° to 60°C) Messaging Capability 7-character alpha numeric display, with message scroll Set-point Accuracy 1° F (0.5°C), Calibrates to +/- 7°F Ambient Temperature Display 1° F (0.5°C) Accuracy Remote Control Via Z-Wave Standard Gas/Electric HVAC 2-stage heating, 2-stage cooling Systems Heat Pump HVAC System 3-stage heating, 2-stage cooling Thermostat Connections Uses standard thermostat connections (C, RC, RH, W1, W2/O, Y1, Y2, G) - 18 AWG Regulator United States: FCC Compliant to CFR47, Part 15B Canada: Industry Canada RSS 210, Issue 8 Dimensions 5.75” (146mm) W, 4.5”(114.3mm) H, 1.00 (25.4mm) D Screen Size 2.7” X 1.4” LCD w/white backlight (68.6mm X 35.6mm) Buttons 4 mechanical buttons (Mode, Fan, Up Arrow, Down Arrow) Certification FCC Part 15, Industry Canada
You must be logged in to add a review
Click the at the top of the page to log in.