Z-WAVE PRODUCTS RETURN POLICY
Unless otherwise specified in the item listing on our website, on the receipt or packing slip, or in the following terms, ZwaveProducts.com will accept qualified and conforming products for exchange or refund within 30 days of the original purchase date.
*Please note, Return Merchandise Authorizations (RMA's) not received within 14 days of return, will be subject to cancellation.
Please also note that shipping is non-refundable.
Excluded from coverage under this return policy are the following:
- Damage or Breakage from wear and tear
- Impact-related damage or breakage
- Damage resulting from abuse, misuse or carelessness
- Intentional damage and/or breakage
- Edge chipping and/or pressure cracking from normal wear and abuse
- Damage resulting from improper installation of accessories
- Damage from the use of solvents, adhesives
- If a defect arises in products within the limited warranty period, the user should promptly return the product to Zwave Products. Zwave Product will not be responsible for any costs, such as, but not limited to handling, shipping or insurance. If the item(s) are replaced, the replacement product is covered only for the remainder of the original limited warranty period dating from the purchase of the original product.
To qualify for return all products require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) prior to being returned, must be 100% complete, in the same condition as when sold, and in the original packaging as provided by the manufacturer. All packing materials, UPC codes, manuals, diskettes, CDs, digital media, blank warranty cards and other accessories and documentation must be included. Kits and other items assembled after purchase must be un-assembled and returned in the manufacturer's original packaging. All returns will be inspected and products found to be non-conforming may be subject to a restocking fee.
Manufacturer and Supplier Restrictions
Some manufacturers have implemented returns restrictions that prevent ZwaveProducts.com from being able to accept returns or offer exchanges, replacements or credits on their products for any reason. Please check the item listing on our website to determine if special return policies are applicable to your products. Support as well as exchanges or replacements for products with manufacturer or supplier restrictions, including within the first 14 days of ownership, must be handled directly with the product manufacturer or supplier. You can find the manufacturer or suppliers contact information in your product manual, in the item listing, on the manufacturer's website.
Software and Multimedia
Rebates and UPC codes
Non-qualified returns and Restocking charges
- Products must be in the original manufacturers packaging, and shipped securely.
- Products must be complete with any standard certification labels (UL listing, capacity, brand name, UPC code) originally placed and not tampered with.
- Product serial number, or any similar identification numbers, must match the serial number on the package or invoice (ZwaveProducts.com maintains serial number tracking).
- Products must be free from damage of any type, including, but not limited to dents, scratches, cracks, abuse, defacement or indication of removed screws/fasteners or seals.
- Products so labeled with a security seal, must have the seal intact and not tampered with.
Return Merchandise Authorization Number
How to Start a Return
- Login to your account
- Click "View the orders I have Made"
- Open up the order containing the product(s) you'd like to return
- Select the product(s) you wish to return by clicking "Return product" under the relevant items on your order